Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snowfall Totals....... Again

So I know I have been on this topic for a couple of posts but I wanted to show you one more thing on this storm. First off, this storm may end up in the record books in many areas of the country but I think the massive scope of this storm will really be felt once you see this graphic below. These I found on one of the National Weather Service sites, it's a new experimental product that the NWS is trying to perfect. Here ya go!!



Puts a little perspective on the storm when you realize that the heavy bands of snow effected 8 Midwest states alone. That doesn't include the heavy rain and snow in the Southwest, the severe weather in the Southeast, and the rain and snow as well as lake effect snow in the Northeast. I told ya we got out of this storm in pretty good shape overall!!
~KDLT Meteorologist Cody Matz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...