Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Melt

Okay, I love the snow, don't get me wrong, but it takes a bit to ease me into winter. Call it wary winter woes or severe snow shock... but when the first flakes fall and stick to the ground... I'd prefer it to leave. So I was happy with the day of melting today and that we'll be witnessing over the next few days.

Looks like we'll see this type of picture for Thanksgiving, which is good news for any travel plans you may have. One thing to watch is the snow chances Thursday night and into Friday, right now it looks like just a few flurries and a potential dusting, not looking for more than a half inch of snow from this system, but we'll keep our eyes on it. Other than the slight snow potential, this looks like a very tame week, so enjoy the relative warmer temps!
~KDLT Meteorologist Jesse Ritka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...