Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Showers!

Some very light April showers are pushing through our region right now - and I don't know about you, but I love the smell of that first real spring sprinkle and then the sunshine afterwards, I didn't catch a rainbow today, but that would have been nice - if you did, send me a picture, I'll put it on the 10pm news, usually this kind of rain leads to rainbows so I wouldn't be shocked if you saw one. I was fascinated when I was in 7th grade learning about the weather - and then I didn't think it, but it makes sense: you can only see a rainbow when the sun is behind you.

You can see on that radar capture that another round is on it's way, but this one will again be light in nature, and it will most likely be passing through as the sun sets and afterwards.

Tune into KDLT News at 10 for another look at your 7 day forecast - looks like a wet start to the weekend.

~KDLT Meteorologist Jesse Ritka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...