Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fine Weather and Some Fantasy Football

Another beautiful day today and we'll see basically a repeat of today for the forecast for tomorrow. Plenty of sunshine, temperatures above average for this time of year, and winds picking up in the afternoon. Our focus then switches to Sunday night, late, we'll see a cold front progress across the state which will slowly bring some rainshowers and thunderstorms across the state from West to East. Some places may see upwards of a half an inch of much needed rainfall by the time this system exits our area on Tuesday. Here's a look at how much one particular model is predicting for the next 3 days:

Keep in mind, that's just one particular model...

I'm personally kind of sad that it'll be so nice tomorrow since it is such a big NFL day. It's my first time ever playing in a fantasy football league (playing with people at KDLT), and tomorrow's a big day since my team is playing against Aaron Shaffer and he has Adrian Peterson . . . I'm a bit nervous. I'm just going to put our matchup on here, feel free to predict who you think will win between the two of us, I think that'll be fun to see.


In case you were wondering . . . my team is "GolfBallSizeHailMary" . . . nerd? Yes, I know :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

~KDLT Meteorologist Jesse Ritka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've got your back Jesse! You'll beat him!

~Johnson Family

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...