Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes!

Today and tomorrow just remind me of the Beatles! My favorite band! :) The sun has arrived and it's going to stay in a good portion of our forecast!Somewhat a boring forecast for me, so it's leaving me wondering what to blog about today. So if you have any requests for blog topics over the next few days... things you want to know about the weather or things you want to know about meteorologists, please leave a comment and I'll try and touch on those subjects since there I don't want to be repetitive this week. Though I suppose with a forecast full of sunshine and warmer temperatures, you can't go wrong. I think tomorrow I'll touch on cloud types and differences between some of the main ones. Unless you have a better idea ;)
Enjoy the rays!
~KDLT Meteorlogist Jesse Ritka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...