Friday, January 8, 2010

Sorry for the Misleading Information!!!

It has been brought to my attention that we have posted some pictures on our last subject that were not what we thought they were. The photos at the end of our last post with all of the snow are supposedly from the Lead/Deadwood area but that doesn't appear to be true. They were sent to us by what we thought was a reliable source, but apparently that's not the case. I apologize for misleading everybody, which was not intended, and we will continue to do our best to get reliable information. But everybody makes mistakes from time to time so we will just use this as a learning experience and move on. Normally I would take the pictures off, however, it is such an amazing site to see that I am just going to leave them on there. I feel bad for the people in the pictures....... wherever they might live.

~KDLT Meteorologist Cody Matz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from you guys...